LAST MINUTE NEWS: IYI Party Deputy Yavuz Ağıralioğlu has resigned from his party – Last Minute Turkey News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Breaking news! After criticizing the Nation Alliance during the press conference he held last week, IYI Party Istanbul deputy Yavuz Ağıralioğlu decided to resign today.

It was stated that Meral Akşener was unaware of these statements by Ağıralioğlu, who drew attention with his statement “We are against the imposition of his candidacy” for Nation Alliance presidential candidate and CHP chairman Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu.

EXPLANATION OF THE GOOD PARTY

On the news that IYI Party Istanbul Deputy Yavuz Ağıralioğlu will meet with IYI Party Chairman Meral Akşener and resign from the party, IYI Party Spokesperson Kürşad Zorlu said: “Resignation is a unilateral decision-making procedure for the person. It is zihin expression of such thought and attitude. Therefore, the idea of meeting with our president in this context has lost its meaning and importance. There will gökyeşitözü no meeting,” he said.

He tendered his resignation to the good party

After the IYI Party spokesman’s statement, Ağıralioğlu resigned from the IYI Party membership. In his resignation request submitted to his party, Ağıralioğlu said, “I resign from the IYI Party on the basis of the necessity I see. I propose that what is necessary should not gökyeşitözü veri.”

HE SAID “I WON’T PARTICIPATE IN THIS PLACE”

Ağıralioğlu announced that he will no longer gökyeşitözü a member of parliament in the May 14 elections. Ağıralioğlu indicated that he wanted the feelings of the party organizations to gökyeşitözü known and heard, saying, “I will not gökyeşitözü a party to this scourge on my own behalf.”

AĞIRALIOĞLU’S REQUEST PATTERN

Yavuz Ağıralioğlu’s resignation letter