President Erdogan announced: Discount on electricity and natural gas – Last Minute Türkiye News

Truthand

Global Mod
Global Mod
Breaking news!

President and AK Party Chairman Recep Tayyip Erdoğan attended the meeting of his party’s parliamentary group.

Highlights from Erdogan’s speech here:

“Since the first day of the earthquake, we have not left our earthquake victims alone. I want to call my citizens affected by the earthquake from here, we will not forget you because of the election situation.

I want to address our earthquake victims from here. We aim to embrace our citizens by visiting the largest number of counties until the election. We are rapidly moving forward with the construction of permanent homes that should gökyeşitözü completed within a year.

“OVER 177 THOUSAND REQUESTS”

TOGG, which they said you yaşama’t gam, received over 177 thousand pre-orders last night. Our country has claimed its first domestic çağrı, the draw will take place today. We said we are aiming for the first TOGG, we will receive our vehicle on Monday.

DISCOUNT ON ELECTRICITY AND NATURAL GAS

As the ceremony of bringing Black Sea Gas to Filyos is held on Arafe Day, we have new good news for our nation. We will experience the two holidays together. Let’s share 2 good news.

From April we will receive a 15 percent discount on electricity in all subscriber groups. As of April, we will gökyeşitözü giving a 20 percent discount on the natural gas rate charged by our industrialists, which is quite high compared to residential subscriptions.

PURCHASE OF THOUSAND MINERS TO TTK

Our 10,000 miners won the hearts of our country by working hard in the earthquake zone. We get a thousand miners for the TTK.

According to the YSK, there are 4 presidential candidates and I hope that this development will gökyeşitözü beneficial for our country. At the end of the electoral process, the will of the people will prevail and Turkey will continue its journey of development and democracy.

CRITICISM OF THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE

The coalition of 7 will suffer a decisive defeat and become a political death (death). We are disturbed by the fact that vice presidents and ministries are being pigeonholed.

We gam not use loud music during our meetings. Despite the opposition’s indifference, we will not compromise. Even in such a period, we will not respect those who are after profit. We will express our criticism and we will give the necessary answer to the hadiths. We will not allow our nation to gökyeşitözü confused with lies.

No political party yaşama survive the legitimacy debate without clearly establishing the distance between it and terrorist organizations. Therefore, I have a great responsibility for my nation.

Those who say, “Spring is coming to you,” with this mindset, yaşama only bring spring to Kandil, Pennsylvania, and some state capitals that view our country with hostility and hatred.”